①OPEN 12:45/ START 13:30
②OPEN 16:45/ START 17:30(Closing Ceremony)
* All tickets are for reserved seats.
* Each person can purchase up to 4 tickets.
* Children aged 3 and over will be charged.
For those aged 2 and under need seats, tickets are required.
Children aged 2 and under are allowed to sit in their guardians' laps if they do not require any seats.
* Please refrain from entering with strollers.
* For those who in wheelchairs or with service dogs, be sure to contact us during ticket application period. We are afraid that we may decline your request on the day if we do not receive any contacts beforehand.
* One special needs induvial is allowed to enter with 1 caregiver. Tickets are also required for caregivers. Depending on the situation, caregivers may be asked to sit on their own seats.
You may be asked to show your disability certificates to confirm your identity. Your understanding is appreciated.
* Please use public transportation as there is no parking lot.
* Photography, audio and video recording are prohibited in the venue.
* Media interviews and photography may occur on the day of the event.
* Performers may be changed without any notices.
* A refund will not be made unless unexpected contingencies.
* There is a possibility you may be asked to leave/ not to enter the venue in consideration of security by organizers. We do appreciate your understanding.
* Transferring your tickets to others, reselling for profits, and putting on auctions are prohibited. Those tickets will be invalid and admission may be restricted.
* We do not accept any cancelation, exchange, or replacement for any tickets after purchase.
* Shipping/ system usage fee and so on are required when you purchase the tickets.
* Shipping/ service fee will not be made if the event is cancelled.
* Baggage inspection may be conducted before entry.
* You (the ticket buyers) will be asked to confirm your identity at the entrance.
Please bring your (the ticket buyers’) photo ID cards for admission.
One of the following items is required.
- Driving license or international driving permit
- Student photo ID card (within validity period)
- Credit card with your photo
* A copy of your ID cards/ expired ID cards is not accepted.
* 10% handling charge included in ticket(s) price.
* Once your order has been completed, we don't accept any changes and cancellations.
* Ticket(s) will be exchanged on the day of the event . At the time of exchanging the ticket(s) ,the person who purchase the ticket will be required to show a valid photo identification (e.g. passport) .
* The only person who made the reservation must be present to collect ticket(s) at the venue.
* Until receiving ticket on the day of the event, we don't let you know your seat number.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.