2019/9/16(Mon.) OPEN 10:00 / START 11:00 Singles 1st Round / Doubles 1st Round
2019/9/17(Tue.) OPEN 10:00 / START 11:00 Singles 1st Round / Doubles 1st Round
2019/9/18(Wed.) OPEN 10:00 / START 11:00 Singles 2nd Round / Doubles 1st Round
2019/9/19(Thu.) OPEN 11:00 / START 12:00 Singles 2nd Round / Doubles Quarter-finals
2019/9/20(Fri.) OPEN 11:00 / START 12:00 Singles Quarter-finals / Doubles Semi-finals
2019/9/21(Sat.) OPEN 11:00 / START 12:00 Singles Semi-finals / Doubles Final
2019/9/22(Sun.) OPEN 10:00 / START 12:00 Singles Final (and Exhibition)
* The singles final will start at 12:00, 22nd of Sep, after the exhibition match.
* Match schedule including the match start time may change due to tournament operations based on the WTA Rules.
* Ticket prices may vary by day. You can find price category/ticket price details on the official website.
* Royal box/court-end/court-side seats come with one official tournament program per day. Please be sure to bring the coupon with you to the match venue on the day of the match.
Programs can be exchanged from Sep. 16 (Mon., National Holiday) to 22 (Sun.).
* Tickets are required for children at the age of four or older. Tickets are required for children at the age of three or younger if you require a separate seat for them (instead of sitting them on your lap).
* There are adult, student, and child fares for SS seats (Row 9-12). Student fares are from junior high school to graduate students. Child fares are required from 4 years old to children below elementary school age. You may be asked to show your student ID or ID card when you enter the venue.
* Tickets may become available after they sell out.
* Ticket holders may not collect, disseminate, transmit, publish and/or release any and all match-related scores and/or statistical data from within the tournament venue during any match (from the start of the match to its conclusion) for commercial, betting or gambling purposes.
Continual use of laptop computers and/or mobile device in the spectators’ areas/stands is strictly prohibited. The use of computers and devices is only allowed for media duly accredited to cover the matches and tournament vendors and staff members who needs to do so to perform their duties.
* Tickets cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded under any circumstances.
* In the case of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, customers will be entitled to receive refunds for the tickets (at their face values) but not for other fees or handling charges.
* Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
* Match may be postponed or canceled due to rain or wild weather under the decision of WTA. Such decision may be compelled to made right before or during the matches.
* There will be refunds for tickets if the Center Court matches were played less than 2 sets throughout the day.
Refunds will be made only when the matches are officially cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
No show or non-use of tickets due to ticket holder’s own decision or personal reasons will not be subject to refund.
* In the case of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, customers will be entitled to receive refunds for the tickets (at their face values) but not for other fees or charges as well as for other personal expenses including traveling and accommodation fees incurred.
* Details on any cancellation or postponement will be posted on the official website.
* 10% handling charge is included in ticket(s) price.
* Once your order has been completed, we don't accept any changes and cancellations.
* Ticket(s) will be exchanged on the day of the event . At the time of exchanging the ticket(s) ,the person who purchase the ticket will be required to show a valid photo identification (e.g. passport) .
* The only person who made the reservation must be present to collect ticket(s) at the venue.
* Until receiving ticket on the day of the event, we will not let you know your seat number.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.