DAY2 [Streaming+] Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club 3rd Live! School Idol Festival ~ The beginning of the dream ~ [Go To Event]
*Please do not purchase resale tickets sold on other websites. We cannot guarantee admission for resale tickets.*
We accept VISA, MasterCard and Alipay.
* Please note that this ticket is for online livestream event.
Start Time: 2021-05-09 17:00 JST
Archive: available from 2021-05-10 12:00 JST to 2021-05-16 23:59 JST (Please note that you may not be able to watch the archive for a while, as it will be processed for a replay after the live stream.)
* Streaming Plus Service is only available in the following countries and regions.
Australia, Brazil, Canada, HongKong, Indonesia, South Korea, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States
* Streaming service may not be available depending on your country, region, time zone, etc.
* Make sure you can watch the test video with no problem BEFORE purchase. Cancellation or refund will NOT be made after your purchase.
* A fee is charged for this live stream event. All the contents (including audio) are protected by copyright. All screen recording (including audio), filming the content by camera or smartphone are prohibited. Also, you may be legally responsible for any unauthorized reproduction or sharing of the content on video sites.
Commercial use of live stream video is prohibited. This includes broadcasting live stream videos in restaurants, halls, etc. for a fee paid by audience.
* Cancellation, Changes, or refunds are not accepted for any reason other than postponement or cancellation of the event after purchase.
Please note that tickets cannot be canceled even if you do not watch the streaming after purchase.
* The event may be interrupted or terminated temporarily due to problems with the internet connection or system. Please note that no refunds will be made in such cases.
* The organizer is not responsible for any problems with your internet or viewing environment.
* Packet data fee incurred while viewing the streaming is the responsibility of the customer.
* It will start when the scheduled time arrives. If you watch from the middle, it will be a live from that point and can not be rewound.
* An email with streaming URL will be sent to you after your payment is confirmed. Please access the URL and enjoy the livestream show.
* You cannot watch the live stream with multiple devices at the same time, but you can switch the device in the middle of the streaming.
* This content is protected by copyright law, other related laws, and regulations. Any unauthorized use of the content on the internet may result in legal liability. Please follow the rules and enjoy the content.
* Handling charge included in ticket(s) price.
* The list price is discounted price after application of Go To Event campaign.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.
This event is applied for Go To Event
1.Indicate on the sales screen that the ticket is for an event registered for the “Go To” Event Business
The products sold through this sales screen are target products for events registered for the “Go To” Event Business implemented in accordance with the Demand-Stimulating Campaign Business (“Go To” Event Business) Subsidy Payment Regulations.
2.Informed Consent to be obtained from consumers on the sales screen
By applying to purchase any target product for the “Go To” Event Business, the Purchaser agrees that the provisions of the Terms & Conditions for Participation in the “Go To Event” (hereinafter referred to as “Terms & Conditions”) shall apply as an agreement between the Purchaser and eplus, and authorizes eplus to apply for and receive, etc., the “Go To” Event Business Subsidy.
The Terms & Conditions provide for the following matters:
(1) Matters relating to application for and settlement of the “Go To” Event Business Subsidy (including matters relating to authorization to apply for and receive the Subsidy);
(2) Matters relating to any purchaser who purchases more than one target product for the “Go To” Event Business;
(3) Matters relating to purpose of use of personal information and provision of personal data to a third party;
(4) Matters to be complied with by participants of an event in relation to COVID-19;
(5) Matters relating to revision of the Terms & Conditions; and
(6) Other matters to be complied with when using the “Go To” Event Business.