* Please note that this ticket is for online livestream event.
Start Time: 2021-10-16 18:00 JST
Archive: available from 2021-10-16 23:00 JST to 2021-10-19 23:59 JST
* Streaming Plus Service is only available in the following countries and regions.
Australia, Brazil, Canada, HongKong, Indonesia, South Korea, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States
* Streaming service may not be available depending on your country, region, time zone, etc.
* Make sure you can watch the test video with no problem BEFORE purchase. Cancellation or refund will NOT be made after your purchase.
* Communication Environment: A fast and stable internet connection is required to watch the live stream. Be sure to check in advance whether it is out of service area or where the signal is weak and whether there is packet remaining capacity. If you are using shared Wi-Fi, make sure that you turn off Wi-Fi on the unused terminals and do not place obstacles between them. Also, avoid areas that are crowded or surrounded by concrete. We do not take any responsibility for the troubles caused by your communication environment.
* A fee is charged for this live stream event. All the contents (including audio) are protected by copyright. All screen recording (including audio), filming the content by camera or smartphone are prohibited. Also, you may be legally responsible for any unauthorized reproduction or sharing of the content on video sites.
Commercial use of live stream video is prohibited. This includes broadcasting live stream videos in restaurants, halls, etc. for a fee paid by audience.
* Please refrain from watching a large number of people from the viewpoint of preventing infection with the COVID-19.
* It will start when the scheduled time arrives. If you watch from the middle, it will be a live from that point and can not be rewound.
* An email with streaming URL will be sent to you after your payment is confirmed. Please access the URL and enjoy the livestream show.
* You cannot watch the live stream with multiple devices at the same time, but you can switch the device in the middle of the streaming.
* This content is protected by copyright law, other related laws, and regulations. Any unauthorized use of the content on the internet may result in legal liability. Please follow the rules and enjoy the content.
* Please not that due to system maintenance, archive will not be available on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from A.M.2: 00 to A.M.8: 00 JST.
* Handling charge included in ticket(s) price.
* The list price is discounted price after application of Go To Event campaign.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.
This event is applied for Go To Event
1.Indicate on the sales screen that the ticket is for an event registered for the “Go To” Event Business
The products sold through this sales screen are target products for events registered for the “Go To” Event Business implemented in accordance with the Demand-Stimulating Campaign Business (“Go To” Event Business) Subsidy Payment Regulations.
2.Informed Consent to be obtained from consumers on the sales screen
By applying to purchase any target product for the “Go To” Event Business, the Purchaser agrees that the provisions of the Terms & Conditions for Participation in the “Go To Event” (hereinafter referred to as “Terms & Conditions”) shall apply as an agreement between the Purchaser and eplus, and authorizes eplus to apply for and receive, etc., the “Go To” Event Business Subsidy.
The Terms & Conditions provide for the following matters:
(1) Matters relating to application for and settlement of the “Go To” Event Business Subsidy (including matters relating to authorization to apply for and receive the Subsidy);
(2) Matters relating to any purchaser who purchases more than one target product for the “Go To” Event Business;
(3) Matters relating to purpose of use of personal information and provision of personal data to a third party;
(4) Matters to be complied with by participants of an event in relation to COVID-19;
(5) Matters relating to revision of the Terms & Conditions; and
(6) Other matters to be complied with when using the “Go To” Event Business.