July 30, 2023 (Sun.) 10:00 - 17:00
* Free admission for elementary school students and younger (must be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
* Customers who purchase tickets of U22 and customers who are elementary school students and younger need to bring a photo ID for age verification if necessary.
* Admission tickets (Afternoon) can be used for entry from 1:00 p.m.
* General admission will begin at the designated time. Please note that even if you arrive before that time, you will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please refrain from gathering early in the morning.
* We will start guiding all customers in order from 10:00 a.m. Please be sure to follow the instructions of our staff members as we will guide you while checking your safety.
If you do not follow the staff's instructions, or if you push the front, run, shout or have any other behaviors that result in a safety hazard, you may be the last to be guided. No refunds or compensation for tickets, accommodation, transportation, etc. will be made as a result of such behavior.
* You may be required to wait for a long time to enter the venue depending on how crowded it is. Please take precautions against heat stroke as you will be waiting outdoors.
* Wheelchair users may enter from Hall 5 on the 2nd floor of Makuhari Messe from 10:30 a.m.
* 10% handling charge included in ticket(s) price.
* Once your order has been completed, any changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
* Ticket(s) will be exchanged on the day of the event . At the time of exchanging the ticket(s) ,the person who purchase the ticket will be required to show a valid photo identification (e.g. passport) .
* The only person who made the reservation must be present to collect ticket(s) at the venue.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.