2019/2/9(Sat.) OPEN 11:30/ START 13:00 Singles 2 games
2019/2/10(Sun.) OPEN 10:30/ START 12:00 Singles 2 games/Doubles 1 game
* Please check the details of the match on the official website before coming.
* By the Fed Cup rule, there are possibilities that the match style or number of matches may be changed on the 2nd day.Please note that beforehand.
* Resale for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Please note that we may refuse to enter the venue if resale is discovered.
* Entry tickets can not be reissued, refunded or exchanged with other tickets at all, even if there are any circumstances (lost, burned down, damaged, participating player changes etc).
* The subject of Student・Child ticket is from 4 years old to university student.(including graduate student)
* Pair tickets are sold in units of two people.（1 person price：￥1,980）
* There are places that are difficult to see in part due to installed items such as the referee table and on-court staff etc.
* Free for children under the age of 4 who can sit on guardian’s lap. If you need extra seats for children, please purchase another tickets.
* 10% handling charge included in ticket(s) price.
* Once your order has been completed, we don't accept any changes and cancellations.
* Ticket(s) will be exchanged on the day of the event . At the time of exchanging the ticket(s) ,the person who purchase the ticket will be required to show a valid photo identification (e.g. passport) .
The only person who made the reservation must be present to collect ticket(s) at the venue.
* Please make sure you have read the event details from official website in advance.
The ticket holder hereby agrees to comply with the terms and conditions set forth hearin and required by Fed Cup.
･This ticket is a personal revocable licence, is not transferable and may not be resold. The PM reserves the right to revoke the licence granted by this ticket, with or without cause, by refunding the purchase price. No pass-outs or re-admittance are allowed.
･The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after a session.
･All ticket sales for the Event are final, without refund or exchange. The Ticket Holder is responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
･Tickets may not be issued for advertising, promotional (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes.
･The Ticket Holder consents to careful search and inspection for and/or confiscation of prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, signs, broadcast quality video/motion picture cameras and recorders, camera lenses exceeding 300mm in focal length, umbrellas, fireworks and smoke bombs. Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the licenced premises.
･The Ticket Holder must not carry into the licenced premises any political, promotional or advertising material or signage which can be seen by others at the Event.
･Ticket Holders are not permitted to distribute literature or other materials or to sell or distribute merchandise at the licenced premises.
･By entering the Event venue, the Ticket Holder consents to being photographed, filmed and recorded in or around the Event venue. The Ticket Holder grants irrevocable permission to the PM, its assignees, licensees, commercial partners and media agencies to use in their sole discretion any such film, image or recording, (including the Ticket Holder’s voice, image and likeness), for any purpose including broadcasting and commercial purposes without compensation or further notice.
･The date and time of any Event session is subject to change without notice. In the event of cancellation, any processing and handling fees are not refundable.
･If any dispute arises regarding a ticket or attendance at the event, the holder agrees to submit The dispute to binding arbitration in (Place of the Competition) in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Association of (Host Country).
･No ticket holder or spectator may collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the tie any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match until its conclusion) for any commercial or gambling purposes.
･Due to the Fed Cup rule, even if the game format on the last day or the number of games is changed, you can not change or cancel the ticket at all.
・There is a possibility that the start / opening time will be changed.Please check the details of the match on the official website before coming.