[Streaming+] JOE HISAISHI FUTURE ORCHESTRA CLASSICS Vol.3
In recent years, Joe Hisaishi, who is also active as a conductor, has started a series that brings out the new charm of classical songs from the perspective of a composer. That is "JOE HISAISHI FUTURE ORCHESTRA CLASSICS".
Hisaishi formed a new orchestra "Future Orchestra Classics" and held "Vol.1" in July 2019. He conducted Beethoven's Symphonies Nos. 5 and 7 with a new interpretation and gained enthusiastic support from classical fans to a young audience. Since "Vol.2" in February 2020, Hisaishi has been working on Brahms' symphony series.
It's a new concert series in which Joe Hisaishi conducts classical music from the perspective of a composer. Brahms'Symphony No.2 and Joe Hisaishi's piece will be performed.
Live streaming has been decided.
Conductor: Joe Hisaishi
Orchestra: Future Orchestra Classics
Concertmaster: Kaoru Kondo
Lepo Sumera: Symphony No.2
Joe Hisaishi: I Want to Talk to You for string quartet, percussion and strings
Brahms: Symphony No. 2 in d Major, Op.73
* Please note that the program and set list are subject to change.
* Please note that this ticket is for online livestream event.
* Streaming service may not be available depending on your country, region, time zone, etc.
* Please check the User Guide of Streaming+ to get more information before purchase.
* Please note that cancellation or refund will NOT be made after your purchase is confirmed.
* Streaming Plus Service is only available in the following countries and regions.
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, HongKong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States