[Streaming+] Meijiza Junretsu September Performance
Part I: "I Don't Want to Be a Hollywood Star!"
A bar in New York City in the 1930s. Unsuccessful actors Davey (Hiroaki Iwanaga) and Pat (Shota Gogami), and salesman Tony (Yujiro Shirakawa), happen to find out about a gangster named Jack (Kazuyoshi Sakai). In order to hide from Jack, the three men blend in as extras in a Hollywood movie, but the movie turns out to be a B-grade movie in which the lead actress, Priscilla (Natsumi Ogawa), behaves selfishly. Priscilla doesn't like Carol (Yui Yokoyama), a young and beautiful supporting actress, and keeps bullying her, causing filming to be interrupted frequently. Jack, on the other hand, is an old friend of the director, Clark (Kantarō Soganoya), and staying at the studio. The three try to avoid Jack's notice, but Davey and Pat are eager to act, Tony is surprisingly good at acting, and Priscilla likes him so much that he is chosen to play the role of her partner, and even Carol, was in love with him... As each situation intersects, the true identities of the three people are finally revealed...
Part 2: Junretsu Concert 2023 "Super♨ Star"
The special theatrical version of Junretsu's concert will include their familiar hit songs as well as their latest songs!
* Only Part I will be available for archived replay.
* Please note that this ticket is for online event.
* Streaming service may not be available depending on your country, region, time zone, etc.
* Please check the User Guide of Streaming+ to get more information before purchase.
* Please note that no changes or cancellation can be made after your purchase is confirmed.
* Streaming Plus Service is only available in the following countries and regions.
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, HongKong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States