[Streaming+] Daiwa House® PRESENTS Tetsuya Kumakawa K-BALLET COMPANY Autumn Tour 2021 「Cinderella」
K-Ballet Company is a 22-year old ballet Company founded and established by Tetsuya Kumakawa, a world-renowned dancer who is a former principal dancer of The Royal Ballet.
This time, an online performance of "Cinderella" will be live streamed worldwide to 20 countries and regions including Japan.
The performance was filmed with a 4K high-definition camera, using the video production techniques by TBS, who has filmed many ballet performances in the past. The beautiful and gorgeous costumes and sets, as well as the detailed movements and facial expressions of the dancers that cannot be seen in theaters, will offer many new discoveries even to those who are familiar with ballet.
Since its premiere in 2012, K-Ballet Company's "Cinderella" has always been the most romantic grand ballet that has filled theaters with excitement and emotion. The mystical costumes and stage sets created by the pride of British art world Yolanda Sonnabend and Leslie Travers will transport you to the story in the blink of an eye. With its familiar storyline, it is recommended for both children and ballet lovers, even for beginners.
We hope that as many people as possible around the world will be able to enjoy Tetsuya Kumakawa's master piece of ballet in a "live" performance.
Program：Daiwa House® PRESENTS Tetsuya Kumakawa K-BALLET COMPANY Autumn Tour 2021「Cinderella」
Time：2021/10/08（Fri.）13:00 JST ～15:35 JST（There will be one 25-minute break during the performance)
Place：Living streaming from Bunkamura Orchard Hall, Shibuya, Tokyo
Perfomers：Saya Narita as Cinderella, Ren Kuriyama as Prince, Others, K-Ballet Company
* Sales Period: Saturday, Sep. 18, 2021 10:00(JST) - Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021 23:59(JST)
* Please note that this ticket is for online livestream event.
* Streaming service may not be available depending on your country, region, time zone, etc.
* Please check the User Guide of Streaming+ to get more information before purchase.
* Please note that cancellation or refund will NOT be made after your purchase is confirmed.
* Streaming Plus Service is only available in the following countries and regions.
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, HongKong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the United States