MUSIC CIRCUS FUKUOKA partner with SoftBank HAWKS
[About Ticket/Entrance and Exit]
* The festival is only allowed those 18 years of age or older to enter. (Only those whose date of birth is before April 1, 2005 will be admitted)
* Please be sure to bring valid photo identification.
* No re-entry for this event.
* Artists are subject to change or cancellation due to circumstances. No refunds will be made in such cases.
* Please bring the QR code (e-mail) and exchange a wristband upon entry. Wristbands will not be reissued for damaged or lost wristbands for any reason. If you do not wear it, you will be asked to leave the venue immediately. Please do not remove your wristband until the end of the festival.
* Please purchase the same ticket for those who wish to view the festival in the handicapped area.
* Please note that the content of the festival may be subject to change due to natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc.), war, terrorism, or other reasons. In the event of cancellation, tickets will not be refunded.
* No compensation will be provided for travel expenses (including cancellation fees) to the venue in the event of cancellation or delay of the performance.
[About Hand Luggage]
* Your luggage will be checked at the time of admission. The use or bringing of drugs (including legal herbs and illegal drugs), whether legal or illegal, is strictly prohibited. If found, you will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
* Food, drink, alcohol, dangerous items, items prohibited by law, and items that obstruct the flow of the performance are strictly prohibited. If any such items are found to be brought into the venue, they will be confiscated.
* Please refrain from bringing or using whistles, vuvuzelas, and other musical instruments.
* There are no lockers or checkrooms at the venue. Please bring a small amount of hand luggage with you.
There are residential areas around the venue. Please do not talk loudly when entering or exiting the venue, Please do not litter or engage in any other behavior that may cause problems in the neighborhood.
* Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
* The use of lighters or matches is strictly prohibited outside of smoking areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Those who engage in fighting, violent behavior, or any behavior that disturbs other patrons, or who do not follow the instructions of staff may be asked to leave the venue.
* In the event of an accident, incident, or injury inside or outside the venue, the problem will be resolved between the parties concerned.The organizer will not be involved in any discussion or resolution of any problems between customers.
* Please do not damage the venue facilities.
* Please be sure to dispose of garbage in the designated areas. Please cooperate in separating garbage.
* Diving and moshing are strictly prohibited. Please understand that the organizer, venue, and artists are not responsible for any accidents, incidents, injuries, etc. caused by dangerous acts. Those who do not abide by these rules may be forcibly removed from the venue. In such cases, tickets will not be refunded.
* This is a long festival. Please take care of your own health by drinking plenty of water and being careful not to get intoxicated.
If you become ill or see someone who looks ill, please ask a nearby staff member for help.
* Those who are intoxicated, ill-mannered, etc. and do not follow the instructions of the staff may be refused entry or asked to leave the venue forcibly, as they may cause inconvenience to other patrons. In such cases, tickets will not be refunded.
* Images and photos of the venue, including audience seating, may be shown public for promotional purposes.