SHIBUYA ENTERTAINMENT FESTIVAL 2022
Shibuya Entertainment Festival is held by a voluntary organization "Shibuya Entertainment Business Association" that aims to promote the local community in the Shibuya area and to revitalize the entertainment scene by implementing "enlightenment for improving manners" and "self-regulation that creates safety and security". As one of the largest circuit events in Japan, it has been held for four years since 2016 following the revision of the Entertainment Business Act which had been in effect for over 60 years.
The event became an opportunity for foreigners visiting or living in Japan and the young people to visit clubs.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, customers who fall under any of the following categories should refrain from visiting.
1. Those who have a fever (37.5°C or higher) or are suspected of being infected within a week including the day of your visit, and those who have family members or neighbors before being diagnosed.
2. Those who have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within one week of their visit.
3. Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have been instructed to stay home.
4. Those who have traveled to a country or region where the government requires a period of observation, and those who have had close contact with residents of the country or region.
5. Those who are not feeling well (with symptoms of cough, dyspnea, severe fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge, nasal obstruction, taste or smell disorder, conjunctivitis, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, etc.).