THE HOPE 2024
＜READ BEFORE PURCHASE＞
Please read and agree to all of the following terms and conditions before purchasing tickets. The person who purchases the ticket as well as his/her companion are also subject to all the terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket and attending this event, you agree to be bound by all of them.
* No admission for elementary school students and younger.
* If you wish to be served alcohol or use the smoking area, please be sure to bring an ID card to verify your age.
* Only those who are confirmed to be above 20 years old will be given a special wristband. (The age on the day of the event will be applied.)
* Expired ID cards will be invalid. Also, please bring it in its officially issued state. (Photocopies and images are not acceptable.)
* My number card, Basic Resident Registration card, and student ID cards are valid only if the applicant's photo and current address can be verified.
* If your age cannot be verified, alcohol will not be served and the use of the smoking area will be denied. No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases.
My number card (notification card not accepted)
Student identification card （not acceptable if date of birth is handwritten)
Physical disability certificate
Special Permanent Resident Certificate
Basic Resident Registration Card
Alien registration card
■Service of Alcohol and Use of Smoking Area
* All visitors, regardless of nationality, are required to comply with the "Law Concerning Prohibition of Drinking Alcohol by Persons Under 20 Years of Age" and the "Law Concerning Prohibition of Smoking by Persons Under 20 Years of Age" in accordance with the laws of Japan.
* Whenever alcohol is served or when using the smoking area, we will check the wristbands given to customers above 20 years old.
* If the above wristband cannot be confirmed, alcohol sales and use of the smoking area will not be permitted.
* The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible if alcohol is served to other patrons by patrons who have purchased alcohol.
* If any of the following are found to be the case, you will be asked to leave and prohibited from entering or re-entering the venue.
In addition, the organizer will report the incident to the police if necessary. No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases.
The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of the following
(1) When a person under 20 years old is found to be drinking alcohol or smoking in the venue.
(2) When a person under 20 years old is found to be drinking alcohol or smoking at the time of admission or re-entry.
(3) When a customer wearing a wristband given to customers above 20 years old transfers alcohol or cigarettes to a person under 20 years old.
(4) When a customer under 20 years old is found to be wearing a wristband due to fraudulent acts such as forgery of identification or transfer of the wristband. In this case, the customer who transferred the wristband will also be forced to leave the venue.
(5) Other cases in which a violation of the law is discovered or the organizer deems it inappropriate or dangerous.
The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems caused by underage drinking or smoking at the venue or upon returning home.
Please refrain from excessive drinking. If the staff deems it dangerous, you will be asked to leave the venue. Ticket price will not be refunded accordingly.
* The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur due to underage drinking or smoking at the venue or upon returning home.
* Please refrain from excessive drinking. If the staff deems it dangerous, you will be asked to leave the venue. Ticket will not be refunded accordingly.
For customers purchasing from eplus English/Chinese ticket site, there is a different way to receive the tickets. We will send you an email with instructions on how to collect your ticket at a later date.
■Precautions at the show
* Wristbands will not be reissued or refunded for any reason, including loss or damage.
* If you are not wearing a wristband at the venue or in an area that requires the wearing of a wristband, you will be asked to leave the venue. No refund will be made in such cases.
* Minors must obtain the consent of their parents or guardians before coming to the venue.
* If a minor is found to be in the venue without parental consent, he/she will be prohibited from entering or re-entering the venue area.
* The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of the above.
* Please contact the venue in advance if you are coming to the event in a wheelchair.
* There are no parking lots around the venue. Please come to the venue by public transportation.
* Please keep your belongings at your own risk.
* The number of lockers provided by the organizer is limited, so please refrain from bringing luggage that is too large to carry into the venue.
* Baggage inspection will be conducted at the entrance. Please note that if you do not cooperate, we may refuse admission.
* As a general rule, each person is limited to one piece of hand baggage per person, which should not exceed 90 cm in total length, width, and height.
* You cannot bring in cans, bottles, or plastic bottles. We will not prepare plastic cups for transfer, so please dispose of them at the entrance.
* Umbrellas, cooler boxes, chairs, parasols, mats, fireworks and other explosives, other dangerous items, items prohibited by law, baggage exceeding the size specified by the organizer, and items deemed to be an inconvenience to other visitors are strictly prohibited.
* Pets are not allowed to enter.
* If the organizer determines that you have committed any of the following prohibited acts, you will be forced to leave the venue. Re-entry during this event is also prohibited. In this case, please note that the organizer will report to the police as necessary.
(1) Excessive drinking
(2) Behavior suspected of illegal drug use
(3) Nuisance to other customers
(4) Acts that does not follow the instructions of the staff
(5) Dangerous behavior such as throwing things into the stage or running up to the stage
(6) Viewing outside of the designated seats/areas
(7) Excessive exposure, student uniforms, or other clothing deemed inappropriate by the organizers
(8) Any behavior contrary to the purpose of the event, order, or good morals
We kindly ask customers to resolve any troubles between customers, both inside and outside the venue. The venue/organizer and artists will not be held responsible for any trouble, accidents, theft, injury, loss, etc. inside or outside the venue.
■Exclusion of gang members
According to the relevant laws and regulations, this event is strictly prohibited from entering those who are suspected of being involved in organized crime groups or other anti-social forces. Please note that those who enter the venue illegally will be forced to leave.
■Filming of video and photographs
The organizer will be covering and filming the event. If you attend this event, the video and photographs taken may be used in various media, online media such as social networking sites, and products. Please be advised that we will not exercise our rights of portrait or privacy, and we will not ask for any compensation.
* No cancellations, changes, or refunds will be made after ticket purchase.
* No refunds will be made even if you are banned from entering or asked to leave the venue due to violation of the terms and conditions.
* There may be sudden changes or cancellations in the lineup of artists. No refunds will be made in the event of such cases.
* If the event is cancelled halfway due to unavoidable reasons such as stormy weather, no refunds will be made.
■Precautions around the venue
The event is held with the great cooperation and understanding of neighboring residents and facilities. In particular, the following items are strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
(1) Jumping around, both inside and outside the venue.
(2) Shouting in groups or group behavior that is obviously disruptive to the neighborhood.
(3) Parking on the street or leaving garbage on the surrounding streets. Crossing the roadway at a place other than a pedestrian crossing, etc.
(4) Waiting all night around the venue.
(5) Any other behavior that is a nuisance to neighboring residents or facilities.
■Prohibition of Resale
* It is strictly prohibited to resell tickets purchased for this event to a third party for any reason. Also, the act of providing to a third party for resale is prohibited.
* On the day of the event, selling tickets near the venue for an unreasonable amount, or selling tickets to an unspecified number of people through the Internet, auctions, etc., will be regarded as an act of resale, regardless of the transaction amount or reason. We will refuse admission to tickets purchased from other than the official ticket sales site posted on the official website. Please note that no refunds will be made for tickets purchased through such websites.
* Any problems arising from the transfer or resale of tickets on the day of the event must be resolved between the parties concerned.
＜Rules and regulations in the venue＞
* Please show the wristband to the staff when re-entering the venue. Baggage inspection and ID check will be conducted each time you re-enter the venue.
* If your wristband and ID cannot be confirmed, re-entry will not be allowed.
* No refunds will be made in the event that re-entry is not possible.
* Please be considerate of neighboring facilities when leaving the venue. Also, please understand that if you are found to be intoxicated, wearing excessively revealing clothing, occupying a restroom, or behaving in a manner offensive to public order and morals, your wristband may be collected and you may not be allowed to re-enter the venue.
* In order to ensure safety after the performance, the venue will be regulated. Please follow the instructions of the staff.
■Changes to the terms and conditions
* The described measures may be changed depending on the future infection status of COVID-19 and the guidance of administrative agencies. Please note that it is necessary to follow the latest infection control measures.* As of May 8, 2023, the government's "Guideline to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19" has been abolished, we therefore ask that visitors take infection control measures at their own discretion in accordance with their own physical condition and living environment.
Please refer to the "Infection Control Information" published by the government as a reference for voluntary infection control measures.