HEIANJINGU TSUKI OTOYO ～KYOTO HARVEST MOON CONCERT 2023～
The Mid-Autumn Meigetsu, the custom to love the moon, under the brilliant moon in the sky of Higashiyama, Kyoto,
Japan's world-class artists will weave together a fantastic four-day "Kangetsu no Utage" (moon viewing event).
9/28(Thu.) Hideki Togi & Norichika Togi / Takuma Ishii
9/29(Fri.) Aimer / Who ya Extended
9/30(Sat.) Juice＝Juice / BEYOOOOONDS
10/1(Sun.) Akinori Nakagawa / GOZA
* The event will be held rain or shine. However, it may be canceled in the event of stormy weather or heavy rain (tickets will be refunded in this case).
* Umbrellas are not allowed in the venue. Please use rainwear in case of rain.
* Parasols are also prohibited. Please come to the event fully prepared for rain and temperatures.
* Smoking, eating, drinking, and recording are strictly prohibited in the venue. It is possible to take photos inside the garden, but please refrain from taking photos on stage during the concert. In addition, the use of tripods, monopods, etc., and bringing them into the venue is prohibited.
* There is no parking lot at Heian Shrine. Please use public transportation such as city buses and subways to the venue.
* The venue is designated as an Important Cultural Property and a Place of Scenic Beauty, so please do not damage it. Please do not enter off-limits areas such as the fences in the shrine garden (which will trigger an alarm), and do not bring pets or dangerous items into the venue.
* Please follow the instructions of the venue staff.
*The contents are subject to change without notice. Please understand in advance.